top of page


  • Do I need to live in Lincolnshire to apply for a grant?
    Yes, you must be a resident of Lincolnshire to be eligible.
  • Do I need to be an existing service user of Care Plus Group?
    No, applications are open to all residents of Lincolnshire, even if you have had no previous dealings with Care Plus Group.
  • I need some specialist equipment, can I apply for a grant as an individual?"
    If your health or wellbeing would benefit from a piece of equipment not currently provided by the NHS or other funding, you can apply for a grant to supply this equipment.
  • What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can apply for?
    Grants are available for values between £100 – £5,000.
  • I have part funding already, can I apply for a grant for the remainder?"
    You can apply for funding for part of the cost of an item. You are also able to use funding as match funding for other funding sources.
  • Can a group apply or it is just for individuals?
    Grants are available for community groups and individuals. Grants are not available for businesses, social enterprises or other registered charities.
  • Does the group need to already exist?
    No, if you need funding for equipment or training to set up a group you can apply for a grant.
  • Can I apply for funding for the running of a community group?
    Grants are for one-off purchases of equipment or training and are not applicable for the ongoing costs of running a community group.
  • What type of community group is eligible?
    The group must be based in Lincolnshire and be of benefit to the health and wellbeing of community members.
  • How do I apply?
    Apply by downloading our application form, available on the website.
  • How long does the application process take?
    This will depend on when the Charitable Trust Board is due to meet, but you will be informed of the timescales when we send you acknowledgement that we have received your application.
  • How is the money paid?
    If successful you will be presented with a cheque from the Charitable Trust, or paid through BACS transfer payment.
  • Will the Trust buy the equipment on my behalf?
    We can help you source the equipment you require, but will not purchase on your behalf.
  • Will I need to supply proof of purchase?
    If you are purchasing equipment or services with the grant you will be required to provide a copy of receipt or proof of purchase to us.
  • Can I set up my own online giving page?
    Yes. You can set up your own online giving page through 'GoFundMe' or 'Facebook' and nominate Care Plus Group Charitable Trust as your chosen charity.
  • How can I donate?
    Donations can be made to use directly online via PayPal here [xxx] Donations can be sent to us by cheque made payable to Care Plus Group Charitable Trust and sent to Care Plus Group Charitable Trust, The Val Waterhouse Centre, 41-43 Kent Street, Grimsby, DN32 7DH.
Our Mission

We Need Your Support Today!

bottom of page